Monday, April 8, 2013

Wedding Congratulations

Wedding Congratulations

This past weekend we attended the wedding of a lovely bride and her groom. The bride and her family have been friends with ours for many years, in fact, she and her brother were both in my mothers sunday school class (Geez, I think I'm showing my age so we will move on...quickly :)

I made a card for her from one of my favorite stamp sets, Wedding Wishes from Jaded Blossom and did the colors in purple since that was one of her wedding colors.  Used a heavy cardstock and some pattern paper that I bought at a local craft store.  Added some stickles and small rhinestones
(which you can buy at my store) www.creativecutterscorner.com


I have been hoping to expand my vinyl useage so a friend helped show me how to do a wedding frame for the couple.  Hope to many more in the months to come.  Aren't friends great testers of our beginning projects! After all, they can't complain if they don't like it since it's a gift...lol  Thanks to Erin and Jaime for helping me with this.



Next blog I will be showing a baby vinyl project.  Thanks so much for looking.  Happy Crafting....Carolyn



1 comment:

  1. beautiful projects

    rosiemini@gmail.com
    www.scaplovingminis.blogspt.com

    ReplyDelete